When it comes to spas, there is so much choice out there that picking the right package can be difficult. So, we’ve done the hard work for you by putting together some of the best spa experiences in the most popular cities in the UK. We start with a look at the best spa breaks and spa days in London…
Best spa hotels in London
If you want to incorporate some first-class pampering into your time in the UK’s capital, we’ve picked out some great venues that promise to deliver the best spa experiences in London. Here are just a few of our favourite London spas, each of which offer a range of packages.
- The May Fair, A Radisson Collection Hotel: Treat yourself to spa luxury right in the heart of Mayfair, a short stroll from Hyde Park, Buckingham Palace and Covent Garden.
- Rena Spa at NYX Hotel London Holborn: Enjoy a London spa day or spa break at this upmarket hotel located close to the action in Holborn.
- Bokeh Spa by Montcalm East: Head to Shoreditch for a London spa experience near to hip Hoxton, with its great bars and restaurants.
- InterContinental London Park Lane: For something extra special, this five-star luxury hotel promises one of the best London spa experiences.
- Radisson Blu Edwardian New Providence Wharf Hotel: This classy spa hotel in the Docklands is an excellent choice for a London spa escape.
Best spa days in London
A spa day or half day can be a great addition to your London city break. These packages typically include one or more treatments and access to the spa’s facilities. If you live in London, a few hours of indulgence can work wonders to melt away everyday stresses. A spa day is also a great option if you want to enjoy luxury pampering on a more limited budget. Here are our picks for the best spa days in London:
- St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel London: Luxury spa indulgence awaits at this imposing hotel next to Kings Cross and St. Pancras mainline train and tube stations.
- Intercontinental London - The O2: If you’re coming to the capital for a show at the O2 in Greenwich, combine your time here with a London spa experience.
- Cloud Twelve Club Spa & Wellness: Head to fashionable Notting Hill for a London spa day close to famous Portobello Road Market.
- Kensington Health Club and Spa at the Holiday Inn: Unwind for a few hours at this modern spa and health club, just steps from Kensington High Street.
- Heavenly Spa at The Westin London City: This upscale luxury spa within The Westin Hotel offers a wonderful retreat amid the hustle and bustle.
Best spa breaks in London
There’s nothing more indulgent than a spa break. These usually include one or more treatments and access to the spa’s facilities, plus accommodation for a night (or more), dinner and breakfast. Here are just a few of our favourite London hotels for a spa break:
- k west hotel & spa: close to shepherd/"s Bush station and the huge Westfield London shopping centre, this luxury spa hotel in West London has a chic, rock ‘n roll vibe.
- rena spa at leonardo royal london st. paul/"s: This superb hotel close to St. Paul’s Cathedral is a great choice for a spa experience in central London.
- The Chelsea Harbour Hotel & Spa: If you’re seeking a more chilled-out London spa experience, head to this excellent spa hotel near Fulham Road.
- Rena Spa at Leonardo Royal Hotel City London: Another centrally located member of the Rena Spa family, which provides a fantastic base for your London spa stay.
- Crowne Plaza London Docklands: This contemporary Docklands hotel is especially well-located for London City Airport and the ExCeL centre.
Frequently asked questions
What makes London a good destination for a spa break?
As well as superb spa hotels, London has great shopping, dining, culture and nightlife, so you can tailor the perfect break. You might like to enjoy some sightseeing or take in a West End show. Maybe you would rather head to the stores on Kensington high street or discover some of the lovely city parks. There is so much to do, you might find a one-night spa break is not enough!
It is also easy to get here, with direct trains from towns and cities across Britain. Once in London, you can get around on foot and by using the extensive public transportation network, including the tube, Docklands Light Railway, overland trains, ferries and buses.
How can I gift a London spa experience?
If you want to gift one of our spa experiences in London, we offer a range of vouchers. You can buy a voucher for a specific London spa day or spa break package. Simply navigate to the package page and choose the “buy a voucher instead” option. Alternatively, you can buy a spa voucher for a specific monetary amount, which the recipient can redeem as part or full payment for packages on our site.
Explore our range of the best spa experiences in London and book online today. You can also check out our latest London spa deals.