Why book a golf and spa package with SpaSeekers?
Choose a package at one of our hotels with golf and spa access and you can look forward to the best of all worlds. Enjoy a relaxing country retreat, plus time at the restful spa and one or more rounds on a top course, often one that is Championship standard.
Our breaks generally feature a round of golf for one person and a treatment for the other. Our golf and spa packages also include one or two nights’ accommodation, breakfast and (often) dinner, plus access to the leisure facilities. Inclusions will vary, so we encourage you to check each of our package pages so you can find the right spa break for you.
When you book your golf and spa break with SpaSeekers, you will benefit from our decades of experience in helping people to relax at some of the top venues in the country. We work with 500+ spas to offer the widest choice of packages. We would love to help you escape for your next golf and spa break!
Some of our favourite locations for a golf and spa break
If you need some inspiration, here are just five of our favourite spa hotels with a golf course.
- Best Western The Dartmouth Hotel Golf & Spa: The beautiful South Devon setting offers the ideal backdrop to your golf and spa escape. This spa hotel features two great golf courses, plus facilities that include a swimming pool complete with neck massage jets.
- Vale Resort & Spa: Escape to lovely rural Wales for a golfing spa break at this luxury resort near Cardiff. Enjoy time on one of the two Championship-level courses, driving range and putting greens, while the facilities include a swimming pool and tennis courts.
- The Welcombe Hotel, Best Western Premier Collection: Located a short distance from Stratford-upon-Avon, this impressive spa hotel is set amid 150 peaceful acres of grounds. The venue features a challenging 18-hole golf course, plus a thermal suite and swimming pool.
- The Tytherington Club: Head to marvellous Macclesfield for a golf and spa break at this wonderful venue in the Cheshire countryside. The property is home to a world-class Championship golf course and driving range, and it offers facilities that include a swimming pool and hydrotherapy pool.
- The Oxfordshire Golf Hotel & Spa: This welcoming country hotel in Thame is a fine choice for your next golf and spa retreat. Golfers will look forward to a round on the former European Tour course, while spa-lovers can enjoy the swimming pool and Jacuzzi.
5 of our favourite spa treatments on a golf and spa break
Choose a golf and spa hotel package and you are likely to have the option of one or more pampering treatments. These will vary between venue and package but a few popular treatments include:
- Spa manicure: Get your fingernails in tip-top shape while giving your hands some much-needed care and attention.
- Spa pedicure: A similar treatment to the manicure, but with a focus on those hardworking feet and neglected toenails.
- Back, neck and shoulders massage: One of many different spa massages, this type is great for melting away built-up tension.
- Spa facial: One of the classic spa treatments, a facial works to deeply cleanse and exfoliate using products tailored to your skin type.
- Spa head massage: Offered at selected golf and spa hotels, this soothing treatment is a great option for those who are nervous about undressing for a body massage.
How to gift a golf and spa break
If there is a golf-lover in your life or maybe a special occasion on the horizon, such as a retirement or a wedding anniversary, why not give the gift of relaxation?
We offer the option of buying a gift voucher for our golf and spa breaks. Simply navigate to the package page and in the “make a booking” section, choose “buy a voucher instead?”. You can then purchase a voucher for that particular spa break.
If you want a more flexible option, you can buy a monetary spa voucher that the recipient can redeem against packages on our site.
Browse our range and book one of our golf and spa breaks today – you will be teeing off and chilling out in no time!