Why book a men's spa package with SpaSeekers?
Our packages typically feature spa treatments for men and access to the spa’s leisure facilities, so you can enjoy a swim, a session in the steam room or gym, or even just an interruption-free snooze in the relaxation room. Many spa packages for men also feature lunch or afternoon tea, making them a great gift for yourself or a loved one.
At SpaSeekers, we have plenty of experience in finding guests the right spa packages at lots of the country’s best venues. So, you can be confident that we can help you (or the man in your life) enjoy a wonderful few hours of much-needed relaxation time in a restful setting.
If you’re new to spas, our FAQ section will answer many of the questions you may have.
Five of the best hotels for a men’s spa day
Here is just a brief selection of venues that offer fantastic spa packages for men:
- Best Western Heronston Hotel, Bridgend: This contemporary spa hotel in South Wales is conveniently located for a few hours of dedicated “me” time.
- PURE Spa Brighton: As one of the most popular brands of day spa for men and women, PURE Spa guests are assured a warm welcome.
- The Grange Spa, Pointon: This welcoming spa hotel in rural Lincolnshire offers the ideal backdrop for a restful getaway.
- Formby Hall Golf Resort and Spa, Southport: One of our exclusive luxury spas, this imposing country estate promises a refined spa experience.
- East Sussex National Hotel, Uckfield: Conveniently located between London and the south coast, this contemporary spa hotel is a great choice for a men's spa day.
Five of the best cities and destinations for a men’s spa day
Still need more help choosing your next men’s spa day? We’ve picked out five great locations that offer packages for men at some of our fantastic spas.
- London: With great public transport links and lots to see and do, London is an excellent choice for a restful men’s spa day, whether as part of a longer stay in the capital or just a well-deserved day off.
- Manchester: Another city that’s great for a short break or a much-needed spa day for men who need to get away from the daily routine.
- Scotland: Whether you choose a men’s spa day in the cities of Aberdeen, Edinburgh or Glasgow, or a relaxing country escape, Scotland has plenty of spa indulgence to enjoy.
- South-west: With bustling cities, lovely coastline and stunning scenery, the south-west is the ideal backdrop to a memorable men’s spa day.
- Wales: If you’re seeking a real chance to get away from it all for a while, Wales is the ideal choice, offering rolling countryside and the chilled out capital, Cardiff.
Five of our favourite spa treatments for men
While spa treatments for men are similar to those available to women, the big difference is that they are specifically designed for male skin. Here are our favourites:
- Massage: Maybe the most popular spa treatment for men, there are lots of different types of massage, from a simple head massage to a full-body massage. Read more in our guide to the men’s massages spas typically offer.
- Facial: There are many types of spa facial, each of which is targeted for certain skin types and issues. Men’s facials use specialist products to address fatigue, ageing and dryness caused by shaving and weather damage. Read more in our guide to spa facials.
- Rhassoul mud: This is a great non-therapist treatment which is restful and great for the skin. The treatment takes place in a special steam room, where you slather yourself with a purifying clay, then relax for a while before showering it off. Read more in our guide to Rhassoul clay treatments.
- Manicure: Many of us neglect our hands and fingernails, so a manicure is a great way to get them back into shape. The stages of a manicure include soaking the hands, trimming the cuticles, and shaping the nails (polish is optional). Read more in our guide to manicures.
- Pedicure: As with the manicure, a pedicure is a great way to take care of an often-neglected part of the body. The stages of the treatment are similar to a manicure. Read more in our guide to pedicures.
How to gift a men's spa break
If you would like to give a man in your life the gift of spa relaxation, our spa vouchers are the ideal solution. There are three great options. The most flexible is the monetary gift voucher. Simply choose an amount (from £25) and the recipient will receive a physical or email voucher which they can redeem against packages on our site. A second option is to gift a set Men's Pamper Day package, which is available at selected spas. Alternatively, you can buy a specific men's spa day package. Just select the ‘Buy a voucher instead’ option on the package page. Whichever you choose, a spa voucher makes a wonderful gift that promises rest, relaxation and rejuvenation.