Five of the best spas and spa hotels in Leicestershire
Find your perfect overnight getaway or well-deserved day of pampering at one of these great spas and spa hotels in Leicestershire.
- Sketchley Grange Hotel & Spa: Head to Hinckley where you will find this relaxed Tudor-style country house spa hotel, which is ideal for spa days and spa breaks in Leicestershire.
- Ragdale Hall Spa: Escape to the Leicestershire countryside for a day or stay at this luxury spa hotel near Melton Mowbray, with its terrific range of spa and leisure facilities.
- Stapleford Park: Enjoy a spa retreat at this stunning Grade I listed building also near Melton Mowbray, which is set amid 500 acres and offers guests excellent amenities.
- Bannatyne Leicester: This member of the popular Bannatyne family is conveniently located for restful spa days in Leicestershire, offering great leisure facilities.
- The Spa at Breedon Priory: Indulge in some luxury just across the Derbyshire border in Melbourne at this rural boutique day spa, which features some superb indoor and outdoor facilities.
Five treatments to enjoy at a Leicestershire spa
Once you’ve found your ideal spa in Leicestershire, it’s time to think about treatments. Many of our packages include one or more spa treatments chosen from a menu of options. Your choices will vary but popular treatments include:
- Spa manicure: A classic spa treatment that includes exfoliation, massage of the hands and tidying of the nails and cuticles, plus the application of polish.
- Spa pedicure: Similar to the spa manicure, this luxurious treatment focuses some much-needed attention on the feet and the toenails.
- Facial: This classic spa treatment includes various stages that cleanse and exfoliate the skin, using products tailored to your skin type.
- Back, neck and shoulders massage: One of the many available spa massages, this works to loosen those tight muscles to leave you thoroughly de-stressed.
- Body scrub: Also referred to as the body polish, this indulgent, exfoliating treatment is offered by a few of our fab spas in Leicestershire.
Things to see in Leicestershire
Aside from spending time at one of our Leicestershire spas, here are some other attractions awaiting you in this diverse county.
- Leicester: Highlights of this vibrant university city include Leicester Cathedral, Leicester Museum & Art Gallery and the National Space Centre.
- Melton Mowbray: Famed for its pork pies, Melton Mowbray on the River Eye has lots more to enjoy, such as Melton Carnegie Museum and Melton Country Park.
- Market Harborough: Enjoy a visit to this charming market town on the River Welland, which features a range of shops, interesting museums and lovely Welland Park.
- King Richard III Visitor Centre: Discover the fascinating history of King Richard III, whose body was famously found under a Leicester car park in 2012.
Browse our range of spa breaks and spa days in Leicestershire and book online today. You might also like to check out our latest Leicestershire spa deals.