Five of the best spa hotels in Nottingham
To help you plan your perfect escape, we have highlighted five great spa hotels in and around Nottingham that we think you might like:
- Crowne Plaza Nottingham: Located in the heart of the city, this smart spa hotel in Nottingham is a great choice if you’re looking for a centrally located venue.
- Delta by Marriott Hotel Nottingham Belfry Spa: Combine time in the city with a relaxed country stay at this superb venue just five miles from central Nottingham.
- Thoresby Hall Hotel: North of Nottingham, you will find this impressive retreat in Newark housed in an impressive former Victorian mansion house.
- Bannatyne Mansfield: This member of the popular Bannatyne family of health clubs located north of the city promises restful spa days in Nottinghamshire.
- The Spa at Breedon Priory: Enjoy a wonderful luxury spa experience at this refined venue located a few miles south of Nottingham in Melbourne, Derbyshire.
Five treatments to enjoy at a Nottingham spa
Once you have chosen a spa in Nottingham, it is time to think about treatments. Our spa day and spa break packages often come with the choice of one or more pampering treatments. Some popular options include:
- Facial: This classic spa treatment involves several stages, including cleansing and exfoliation, using products that work for your particular skin type.
- Manicure or Pedicure: Many packages at our Nottingham spas offer the choice of either a spa manicure or pedicure, which are luxurious treats for the hands or feet.
- Body scrub: Offered as an option with selected Nottingham spa packages, this full-body treatment uses a gentle exfoliant to leave your skin soft and smooth.
- Spa massage: All of our spas and spa hotels in Nottingham will feature the choice of massages, such as the full-body massage or scalp massage.
- File & polish: This delightful express treatment for either the fingers or toes is similar to the manicure or pedicure but with fewer stages.
We encourage you to check the individual package pages for details of the specific inclusions and treatment options.
Things to see in Nottingham
After you have indulged in some downtime at the spa, Nottingham has lots more to enjoy. A few of the best things to see and do here are:
- Sherwood Forest: No visit to Nottingham would be complete without a walk in lovely Sherwood Forest, famed for being home to Robin Hood.
- Nottingham Castle Museum and Art Gallery: Visit the 1,000-year-old castle and learn more about Robin Hood at this interesting site, with a museum and art galleries.
- Lace Market: Spend time exploring this historic district of Nottingham, which highlights the city’s connection to lacemaking.
- Wollaton Hall: Discover this Grade I listed Elizabethan mansion, which is set amid 500 acres, with gardens and a deer park.
Browse our range of spa breaks and spa days in Nottingham and book online today. You might also like to check out our Nottingham spa deals for all the latest discounts.