Five of the best spas in Norfolk
To give you some inspiration, here are five great spas and spa hotels in Norfolk that each promise a warm welcome and a relaxing stay.
- Sprowston Manor Hotel, Golf & Country Club: Located just outside Norwich, this imposing 16th-century manor house hotel provides the ideal backdrop to a city escape or a country stay. The facilities include an 18-hole championship golf course and a heated swimming pool.
- Bannatyne Norwich: Close to Norwich and located on the edge of Mid-Yare National Nature Reserve, this popular Bannatyne venue is great for spa days in Norfolk. The facilities include a state-of-the-art gym, tennis, badminton and a 20-metre swimming pool.
- Dunston Hall Hotel, Spa & Golf Resort: Set in 150 calming acres in Dunston, south of Norwich, this impressive country retreat is a wonderful choice for restful spa breaks in Norfolk. The facilities include an 18-hole golf course and a swimming pool, as well as great on-site dining.
- Imagine Spa at The Old Hall: If you’re seeking spas in Norfolk by the beach, look no further than this excellent venue near Great Yarmouth, which is an easy stroll away from Caister-on-Sea’s lovely coast. The facilities include a swimming pool, steam room and hydrotherapy pool.
- Highfields Spa Retreat: Close to the Suffolk border, you will find this well-regarded health spa located in rural Norfolk near Diss. We offer several group spa packages at this venue, which features facilities that include a swimming pool and hot tub.
Do spas in Norfolk allow pets?
Some hotels with a spa in Norfolk will accept pets. For example, Dunston Hall Hotel, Spa & Golf Resort welcomes dogs at no additional charge. We advise contacting the hotel before booking to ensure they can accommodate your pet on your preferred dates. Separate rules usually apply to service animals.
Five treatments to enjoy at a Norfolk spa
Many packages at our spas and spa hotels in Norfolk will feature one or more treatments, which are often chosen by you from a menu of options. Your choices might include:
- Massage: The majority of our Norfolk spa hotels and day spas will offer a choice of massage, from the full-body massage to the more speciality types, such as the relaxing head and scalp massage.
- Manicure: Another popular choice, you will find this hand and fingernail-focused treatment on the menu at most Norfolk spas, while some might feature the shorter file & polish.
- Pedicure: Similar to the manicure, the spa pedicure is a real treat for the feet, cuticles and toenails, leaving your skin soft and your nails tidy.
- Facial: A luxurious treatment loved by spa-goers that cares for the skin on the face and neck, and also provides some soothing spa ‘me’ time.
- Body polish: Offered at selected spas in Norfolk, this indulgent treatment involves the application of a gentle exfoliant to smooth away dead skin cells, leaving the whole body healthy and radiant.
Things to see in Norfolk
As well as spas, Norfolk has lots to enjoy. Here are just a few highlights:
- Norwich: Discover the cathedral and castle, as well as the vibrant arts scene and great shopping.
- Great Yarmouth: Enjoy a day out at the seaside at this traditional resort with its wide, sandy beach.
- The Broads: Adjacent to Great Yarmouth, this national park is known for its waterways and wildlife.
- Norfolk Coast AONB: Explore this lovely protected area by the sea that includes walking trails.
Ready to book a package at one of our spas in Norfolk? Browse our range and start your journey to spa relaxation today. You can also view our latest discounted Norfolk and East Anglia spa deals.