Five of the best spa hotels in Dorset
If you’re seeking the best Dorset spa hotels, look no further! We’ve picked five great venues that are perfect for memorable spa breaks and spa days in Dorset.
Five treatments to enjoy at a Dorset spa
Complement your spa escape with a pampering treatment or two. Many of our Dorset spa days and overnight spa breaks come with the choice of treatment, with options that might include:
- Facial: Choose this classic spa treatment to enjoy some indulgent downtime, as the therapist uses tailored products to cleanse, exfoliate and moisturise your skin.
- Back, neck and shoulders massage: This is one of the more popular spa massages, which promises to leave you thoroughly relaxed, de-stressed and free of tension.
- Pedicure: This luxury treatment is a real treat for those hard-working feet and leaves your nails and cuticles in beach-ready condition.
- Manicure: Another luxury spa treatment, this time focussing on the hands, cuticles and fingernails, offering exfoliation, massage and the application of polish.
- Body exfoliation: Offered at selected Dorset spa hotels, this is a pampering full-body treatment that will leave your skin smooth and glowing.
Things to see in Dorset
Once you’ve enjoyed time at the spa, Dorset has plenty to offer. Here are a few highlights:
- Bournemouth: Enjoy a lively day or stay at this popular seaside resort, which boasts lovely sandy beaches, a pier and a busy town centre.
- Jurassic Coast: Discover this 95-mile long stretch of World Heritage coastline that extends through Devon and Dorset.
- Dorset AONB: Explore the stunning landscape of this Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty that includes cliffs, beaches, heathland, forest and hills.
- Weymouth: Pay a visit to this charming seaside town, with its colourful beach huts, grand Georgian houses and attractive harbour.
Browse our range of Dorset spa hotels and book online today. You can also look at our latest Dorset spa deals.