A twilight or evening spa package is a great way to spend a few relaxing hours after work, to round off a day of celebration, or to enjoy a romantic escape. In this guide, we look at twilight spas and highlight a few of our favourite twilight spa packages.
What is a twilight spa experience?
A twilight spa is simply a spa package that you enjoy in the evening. You can take advantage of the facilities and treatment options that are available throughout the day, but in the calm ambience of the evening (and maybe even enjoy a spot of stargazing). When it comes to evening spa packages, arrival time will vary, but most spas let you arrive between 4pm and 6pm (check at the time of booking), which can give you up to four hours of indulgence.
What is included in a twilight spa experience?
Inclusions will vary between twilight spa packages, but most will feature a treatment (either inclusive or chosen from a menu) and several hours’ use of the spa’s leisure facilities. These facilities may include a hot tub, swimming pool, and a sauna/steam room. Some packages will also include food and drink options, such as dinner or a glass of bubbly, making them a great choice for an evening out with a twist.
Why choose a twilight spa package?
There are lots of great reasons to book a twilight spa package. For example, these packages are perfect for:
- a few hours of well-deserved relaxation at the end of a busy day
- a laid-back Friday evening before a long weekend
- rounding off a day of leisure
- complementing a day of celebration
- a relaxing add-on to an exciting city break
- enjoying a taste of spa luxury without committing to a full spa day
- fitting some much-needed spa indulgence into a busy routine
- enjoying a few hours of quality time with a loved one
- escaping for a last-minute romantic evening
- an after-work get-together with friends
The best twilight spa packages
To give you an idea of what’s available, here are just a few of our favourite twilight spa packages:
- Alexander House Hotel & Utopia Spa in West Sussex offers a Twilight Spa package that features a choice of 40-minute treatment, use of the facilities for four hours and a two-course dinner. Arrive from 4pm.
- Sketchley Grange Hotel & Spa in Leicestershire offers a De-Stress Twilight Spa that features a 25-minute treatment, use of the facilities, tea/coffee and biscuits, plus a two-course dinner. As a bonus, you can arrive from 2.30pm!
- Mercure Cardiff Holland House Hotel and Spa offers a Twilight Spa Evening that includes a choice of 25-minute treatment, several hours’ use of the facilities and a glass of Prosecco. Arrive from 4pm.
- The Crowne Plaza London Battersea offers the SpaSeekers’ Exclusive Spa Verta Twilight package featuring a 25-minute treatment, four hours’ use of the facilities, a glass of (skinny) Prosecco and a two-course dinner. Arrive from 4pm.
- The Best Western Dartmouth Hotel, Golf and Spa in Devon offers a budget Twilight Spa experience that simply features four hours’ use of the leisure facilities, which include a hot tub, sauna and swimming pool. Arrive from 5pm.
To find a twilight spa package near you, see our full range of deals here.
Ready to find your next twilight spa deal? Call the SpaSeekers’ team today.