Five of the best spas and spa hotels in Suffolk
If you need some inspiration, take a look at these great spas and spa hotels in Suffolk, plus one just across the border in Essex.
- The Spa at Bedford Lodge: Enjoy a day or stay at this luxury Suffolk spa hotel close to Newmarket, which promises a memorable experience with facilities that include an outdoor rooftop hot tub
- Muthu Belstead Brook Hotel: Set in a 16th-century hunting lodge not far from Ipswich, this welcoming spa hotel in Suffolk offers facilities including a swimming pool and Jacuzzi.
- Bannatyne Health Club & Spa Bury St Edmunds: Great for restful spa days in Suffolk, this member of the popular Bannatyne family features great facilities and is set amid 20 acres of woodland.
- Ufford Park Woodbridge Hotel, Golf & Spa: Boasting a relaxed country location in Woodbridge, close to Suffolk Coast & Heaths AONB, the facilities include a swimming pool and golf course.
- Stoke By Nayland Hotel, Golf & Spa: Located just across the Essex border, this impressive spa hotel in Leavenheath offers facilities that include two championship golf courses and a thermal suite.
Five treatments to enjoy at a Suffolk spa
Once you’ve chosen your Suffolk spa, it’s time to think about what treatments you might like. Many of our packages will feature one or more inclusive treatments or options chosen by you from a menu. For example:
- Rasul mud: You will find this nourishing, all-body non-therapist treatment on the menu at selected Suffolk spas.
- Body scrub: An indulgent spa treat that involves the use of a gentle exfoliant to smooth away dead skin cells.
- Massage: There are lots of spa massages available, from the gentle Swedish massage to the robust deep-tissue massage.
- Facial: A traditional spa treatment that cares for the face and neck, using products tailored to your skin type.
- Manicure: Another spa classic, this treatment pampers the hands and gets your fingernails in tip-top shape.
Please check the individual package pages for specific inclusions.
Things to see in Suffolk
Following your downtime at the spa, Suffolk has lots more to enjoy. A few highlights include:
- Ipswich: A busy town on the River Orwell, which features a charming waterfront area and historic sites that recall its maritime history.
- Lowestoft: Enjoy a day at the seaside at this popular coastal resort, which boasts a wide sandy beach, pier and bustling town centre.
- Suffolk Coast & Heaths AONB: Discover this diverse 155 square mile nature reserve that covers shingle beaches, salt marshes, farmland and forest.
- Mildenhall: Explore this attractive market town on the River Lark, close to the tranquil Fens, which is home to a large Royal Air Force station.
Ready for your next pampering escape? Browse our selection of spa days and spa breaks in Suffolk and book today. You can also check out our latest Suffolk spa deals.