Five of the best spa hotels near Pembrokeshire
If you’re seeking spas in Pembrokeshire, we have a great option for you, not to mention some fantastic spa hotels across Wales.
- Best Western Lamphey Court Hotel & Spa: Located just outside of Pembroke, this impressive hotel is ideal for relaxing spa days and spa breaks in Pembrokeshire.
- Bryn Tanat Wellness Spa: Escape to the Welsh countryside at this luxury spa hotel in Llansantffraid, which boasts superb indoor and outdoor facilities.
- Vale Resort & Spa: More Welsh spa luxury awaits at this magnificent resort in Hensol, which offers facilities that include two Championship golf courses.
- Bryn Meadows Golf Hotel & Spa: Retreat to Caerphilly for a spa day or stay at this tranquil spa hotel which is set amid 100 acres of meadowland.
- voco St. David's Cardiff: If you need some spa downtime after exploring Pembrokeshire, this impressive spa hotel in Cardiff might be the perfect choice.
Five treatments to enjoy at our spas near Pembrokeshire
Once you’ve chosen a spa hotel in Pembrokeshire or wider Wales, you might have the option of one or more pampering treatments. Your choices will vary but a few you might find on the menu are:
- Rasul mud: Available at selected spas, this is a non-therapist treatment that harnesses the wellness properties of steam and purified clay.
- Facial: This is a classic spa treatment that involves various stages to cleanse, exfoliate and moisturise the face, neck and decolletage.
- Manicure: Indulge in a professional spa manicure, which includes massage and moisturising for the hands and shaping of the cuticles and fingernails.
- Pedicure: If you’d rather focus on your tired feet, a spa pedicure features similar stages to the manicure, including trimming the toenails.
- Massage: There are lots of types of spa massage, which each focus on different parts of the body, using either a light or robust massage technique.
Things to see in Pembrokeshire
Once you’ve enjoyed time at one of our spas, Pembrokeshire has lots to enjoy, especially for enthusiasts of history and the great outdoors. Here are a few highlights.
- Pembroke Castle: Discover this imposing medieval castle on the edge of Pembroke town centre.
- Pembrokeshire Coast National Park: Explore this 186-mile coastal national park, featuring scenic beaches, coves and cliffs.
- Tenby: Enjoy a day out at this charming harbour town and resort, home to Tenby Castle and 13th-century town walls.
- The Preseli Hills: This range of hills features prehistoric sites, trails and lofty views across to Ireland’s Wicklow Mountains.
- St David’s: Home to the 12th century St David’s Cathedral, and with just 2,000 residents, St David’s is Britain’s smallest city.
Browse our range of spa breaks and spa days in Pembrokeshire and book today. Also, check out our latest spa deals on packages across Wales.