Five of the best spa hotels near the Isle of Wight
You can travel to the island from Portsmouth, Lymington or Southampton. So, if you’re searching for a spa hotel on the Isle of Wight, you might like to explore these five great spas on the mainland.
Five treatments to enjoy at a spa near the Isle of Wight
Many of our spa breaks and spa days near the Isle of Wight come with a treatment or two, usually chosen by you from a menu of options. Depending on the spa and package, your choices might include:
- Scalp massage: Enjoy a relaxing spa massage that concentrates on the head and neck.
- Facial: Indulge in a luxurious spa facial that uses products designed to suit your skin type.
- Deep-tissue massage: This is a robust spa massage that works deep into the muscles.
- File & polish: Shorter than a full manicure or pedicure, this is an express treat for the nails.
- Body wrap: A luxury all-body treatment available at selected spas near the Isle of Wight.
Things to see on the Isle of Wight
Once you’ve spent some welcome downtime at one of our mainland spa hotels, Isle of Wight delights await! Jump on board one of the regular ferries or hovercraft to enjoy such attractions as:
- Cowes: Discover this maritime town, which is famed for its connection to yachting.
- Hamstead Heritage Coast: Explore a portion of the north west island’s scenic coastal path.
- Ryde: Among the highlights of Isle of Wight’s largest town is its wide, sandy beach.
- Sandham Gardens: Spend a leisurely afternoon at this popular attraction located in Sandown.
- The Needles: Take a spectacular chairlift ride to view these landmark sand cliffs.
Searching for an Isle of Wight spa deal? Take a look at our latest discounts at some nearby venues.