Five of the best spas and spa hotels in Aberdeen
Looking for inspiration for your Aberdeen spa escape? Here are a few of the best spas and spa hotels in Aberdeen:
- Devona Spa at Hilton Aberdeen TECA: Ideally located for the TECA event centre and city airport, this superb spa hotel near Aberdeen is a great choice for all guests seeking rest and relaxation. Enjoy pampering treatments and facilities that include a swimming pool and sauna.
- PURE Spa & Beauty Union Square: Located next to Aberdeen train station, this member of the PURE Spa family is the perfect choice for guests looking to fit some spa downtime into their city stay. The focus here is on treatments, with a great selection of pampering options.
- Bannatyne Health Club & Spa Aberdeen: For even more restful spa days in Aberdeen, this branch of the popular Bannatyne chain of health clubs is located north of the city, close to the TECA centre. Choose from a range of packages and look forward to using the extensive facilities.
- PURE Spa & Beauty Cults: More PURE Spa indulgence awaits at this branch, located south of Aberdeen in the Cults suburb. Again, the facilities are limited but guests can choose from a selection of treatments and there is the added bonus of an on-site spray tan booth.
- Carnoustie Golf Hotel & Spa: South of Aberdeen, this upmarket resort overlooking Carnoustie Bay is especially great for golfers who want to play 18 holes on the Championship course. However, all guests can enjoy the peaceful surroundings and excellent facilities.
Five treatments to enjoy at an Aberdeen spa
Many of our spa days and spa breaks in Aberdeen feature the choice of one or more pampering treatments. Your options will vary by venue and package. However, a few options you might find on the menu include:
- Spa facial: A classic spa treatment that uses products tailored to each guest’s skin type to care for the face, neck and decolletage.
- Back, neck and shoulders massage: One of the many spa massages, this is a popular choice that hones in on areas that are prone to storing stress.
- Scalp massage: This soothing treatment focuses on the head and neck areas to relieve built-up tension and promote healthy sleep.
- File & polish: Shorter than a full spa manicure or pedicure, this express treatment will leave your fingernails or toenails in tip-top shape.
- Body scrub / polish: Offered at selected spas in Aberdeen, this is a full-body treat that involves the use of a gentle exfoliant to leave you smooth and glowing.
Things to see in Aberdeen
Away from the spa, Aberdeen and the surrounding area have lots to enjoy. Just a few highlights include:
- Aberdeen Beach: Combine your time in the city with a stroll along the windswept seafront.
- Aberdeen Harbour: Discover this charming area, which includes the fishing village of Footdee.
- Aberdeen Art Gallery: This eclectic art collection is one of many museums and galleries in the city.
- Duthie Park: Enjoy time at this attractive city park and garden on the banks of the River Dee.
- Cairngorms National Park: Explore this stunning national park, home to the Cairngorms mountains.
Ready to plan your next Aberdeen spa day or spa break? Book online today. You can also browse our latest Aberdeen spa deals.