Call it a pamper day or call it a spa day, the goal is the same – to provide you with some much-needed time away from it all. Combining luxurious spa treatments with access to relaxing leisure facilities, pamper days offer the perfect blend of experiences to ensure you leave feeling great and looking your best. In this guide, we look at what you can expect during a pamper day and highlight a few of our favourite packages.
What is a pamper day?
A pamper day is simply a package that gives you the chance to enjoy the spa’s leisure facilities and (usually) select treatments. The majority of spas featured on our site will offer a choice of pamper days. You might also see these packages referred to as spa days or spa experiences.
Arrival time for a pamper day will usually be 9 am or 10 am, and some packages let you enjoy the facilities until 5 pm or 6 pm. You might opt for a half-day instead, which usually gives you four or five-hours’ access to the facilities. These packages may be for the morning, afternoon or evening (often referred to as twilight spa experiences).
What is included in a pamper day?
A pamper day will typically feature one or more treatments (either inclusive or chosen from a menu), plus access to the spa’s leisure facilities, which may include:
- swimming pool and/or hydrotherapy pool
- sauna/steam room
- experience showers
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- gym/fitness suite
Treatments which may be enjoyed as part of a pamper day package include a relaxing massage (often a back, neck and shoulders massage), a soothing facial, and a luxurious manicure or pedicure (sometimes a file and polish will be offered instead).
Some pamper day packages might also include lunch, refreshments, afternoon tea or dinner.
If you want to indulge in some alone time, pamper days can be booked for single guests. Alternatively, you can book a pamper day to share with a guest or even with a group.
NB: It is important to note that inclusions will vary between packages, so check our website or ask us when you book to ensure you know exactly what your chosen pamper day includes.
What are the benefits of a pamper day?
A pamper day is a great way to take some much-needed time away from your daily routine. You can switch off and just enjoy a day of relaxation, rejuvenation and pampering. Spas offer the chance to digitally detox for a few hours, as you unwind and destress. Slip into your robe and slippers, indulge in a treatment or two, and enjoy all the spa has to offer. You’ll leave feeling like a new you!
Pamper days and spa days are also a great opportunity to spend some quality time with friends, family members or your partner. Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion or just want a memorable getaway, a pamper day gives you the calming space you need to escape the routine, reconnect with loved ones, and enjoy the tranquil ambience only a spa can offer.
Popular pamper day packages
Here are just a few of our favourite pamper day packages we think you may enjoy:
- The Royal Crescent Hotel & Spa in Bath offers a Serene Pamper Day featuring a 60-minute aromatherapy massage and 60-minute Elemental Herbology facial, plus an hour’s use of the leisure facilities, which include a relaxation pool and Himalayan salt-infused sauna. You also enjoy a light lunch or afternoon tea.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Cheltenham in Gloucester offers a range of pamper days, such as the Signature Pamper Day. This features the choice of two 25-minute treatments chosen from a menu, plus a light lunch, and access to the leisure facilities, which include a sauna, solarium, heated indoor pool and fitness suite.
- Riverhills Boutique Spa in Suffolk offers a 2 for 1 Deluxe Pamper Day, which gives you and a guest four inclusive treatments, plus lunch, and access to the facilities, including a swimming pool, sauna, aromatherapy room and spa bath.
- Tudor Park Marriott Hotel & Country Club in Kent offers a range of pamper days, including the Afternoon Tea Pamper Day featuring one 25-minute treatment chosen from a menu, plus an indulgent afternoon tea, and access to the spa’s leisure facilities, which include a pool, sauna, tennis courts and fully-equipped gym. Arrival is from 12pm.
Take a look at more of our pamper day and spa day packages.
Pamper day spa vouchers
We offer a selection of pamper day spa vouchers to suit all budgets and guests. They are a great way to enjoy some ‘me’ and ‘we’ time and they also make great gifts. For example:
- Available at 43 spas, our Mini Pamper Day includes three 30-minute treatments, access to your chosen spa’s leisure facilities, and a light lunch.
- Available at 19 spas, our Men's Pamper Day includes three treatments, including a relaxing back, neck and shoulder massage, access to your chosen spa’s leisure facilities, and a light lunch.
- Available at 11 spas, our Supreme Pamper Day features five treatments, access to your chosen spa’s leisure facilities, and a light lunch.
- Available at 9 spas, the Group Pamper Day is for a minimum of six guests and features two inclusive treatments, access to your chosen spa’s leisure facilities, and a light lunch.
Time to treat yourself to some well-earned 'me' time? Book your relaxing pampering day with SpaSeekers. Call us today and ask about our latest spa deals.