I’m always a little bit excited to hear about new spa initiatives, and as we all know that spa days aren’t just about pampering, but about being as healthy as we can possibly be, too, it was great to hear about the latest ideas from Grayshott Spa in Surrey.
The clever experts at Grayshott Spa have looked at some of the health problems that affect a lot of us, and devised retreats that will help to restore us to our full levels of vitality – I really do fancy giving one of these a try in 2012. There are tailored spa break retreats for women going through the menopause, and for anyone who’s recovering from an illness, surgery or bereavement as well as a fabulous-sounding Burnout Recovery retreat that’s perfect for anyone who has been burning the candle at both ends, working too hard and is just completely wiped out. A perfect post-Christmas antidote, perhaps? This one runs for four nights and includes:
• A health consultation.
• Adrenal stress saliva test.
• Oriental Wisdom treatment – an unusual treatment that uses Tui-na and Shiatsu massage blended with essential oils and effective Chinese herbs to harmonise your ‘chi ‘ or energy.
• Fitness assessment and personal training
• A consultation with a dietician, who assesses your diet and designs a diet plan for you.
• A choice of Acupuncture; Cranial Osteopathy; Reflexology and Shiatsu.
If you’re a confirmed insomniac, there’s something for you too, with the Deep Sleep Retreat for people with sleep problems - or if you’re looking for help with next year’s resolutions, the ‘New Body’ retreat takes a long hard look at your eating and lifestyle habits and gives you all the tools you need help you create a brand spanking new you for the new year.
There’s also a fabulous range of spa deals at Grayshott Spa right here from a De-Stress Spa break to a Detox Cleanse Spa Break or the sublime-sounding Body & Soul Spa break. Or some top-notch spa days – Grayshott Fridays, Serene Sundays and a Simply Divine day...
So much to choose from!