How would you like to win a lust for life? When I say ‘a lust for life’ I mean one of the fabulous Lust for Life packages from the lovely people at Lifehouse Spa in Thorpe le Soken, Essex.
I’ve been there before and although it’s one of the newer destination spas, it’s an amazing experience. Everything feels calm, white and very, very beautiful, the setting is serene and I had a wonderful time when I visited last summer… and so can you if you go to the usual place, the SpaSeekers Facebook page, and with one click of a mouse, ‘like’ us.
The package is not to be sniffed at. It includes:
• A one night midweek stay in the gorgeous spa, with a delicious two course dinner in the top-notch Waterlilies restaurant, plus a continental breakfast the morning after.
• Sophisticated pre-dinner Champagne cocktail, to be sipped in style in the gorgeous bar.
• A choice of two indulgent treatments:
• BABOR Ginseng Massage
• Baborganic Facial
• One to one Dance tuition, where you can have a go at Cha Cha Cha, Salsa or Merengue if you’ve always fancied bringing out the Dirty Dancer in you – or even play around and turn your sultry Salsa session into an energetic Zumba workout)
• A Flower Remedy treatment
• A fluffy robe to wander around the spa in, plus complementary Lifehouse slippers to take away.
• Unlimited use of the spa facilities, beautiful ground and gardens and fun activities programme.
This one is well worth entering – trust me, there’s nothing to not like about Lifehouse and this imaginative spa package is, I think, just a little bit different to some of the more run-of-the-mill packages. Lifehouse has it covered when it comes to pampering in style, so get entering now for the spa break you’ll still be talking about months after you’ve been.
The closing date is 30th April 2012, and we’ll be announcing the lucky winner on 1st May 2012 by official email to the winner and announcement on Facebook. So, off you go…you know what to do…
Comments are now closed