Become our official spa-ologist and professional hot-tubber this summer
The dream summer job does exist, and you could be the perfect fit. We're looking for someone to become a professional SpaSeekers spa tester, trying out luxury spas and treatments at top resorts across the UK.
Spend your summer earning money for getting pampered, testing hot tubs, and laying in luxury spas. Bask in the comfort of the warm summer sun as you indulge in spa treatments, swim in infinity pools, and become a professional hot-tubber between July and August, picking up a cool £500 for your time.
Learn what it means to be a spa-ologist, visiting top UK venues for free and enjoying all the perks that come with it.
How to apply
- Share your favourite holiday snap of you living your best life with SpaSeekers on social media. Whether that's you on the beach, in the hot tub, or sipping a drink in the sun.
- Post your snap on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter, remembering to tag @SpaSeekers and use the hashtag #dreamsummerjob
Terms and Conditions:
- This is not an offer of full-time employment. You will be our summer spa tester and visit four different spas in the UK.
- Entries are only open to UK residents aged 18 or over.
- You may choose any four Monday-Thursday dates across July and August to attend.
- The winner will be expected to visit the spas assigned by SpaSeekers. We aim to choose locations as close to your home address as possible.
- If you are unavailable, the prize will be forfeited and given to another entrant.
- You will be paid £500 at the end of summer (30th September 2019).
- You will receive a VIP pass that allows at least one free treatment per day and unlimited use of the spa facilities at each venue.
- You may bring full paying guests with you to each of our spas, but the VIP pass is non-transferable.
- All towels, robes, and slippers are provided by our spas.
- Food will be available throughout the day and lunch will be provided at each spa visit.
- Tea and coffee is complimentary and you will be eligible for two glasses of complimentary champagne per spa visit.
- You must adhere to the SpaSeekers spa etiquette guidelines at all venues.
- You may enter this competition by posting a picture on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram of you on holiday enjoying yourself, tagging @SpaSeekers and using the hashtag #dreamsummerjob.
- All pictures submitted have the owner's permission to be used by SpaSeekers on social media platforms and its website.
- During the spa visits, the winner will be asked to share pictures and videos of their visit, tagging @SpaSeekers and using #dreamsummerjob on posts.
- The competition closes on May 31st. Any entries made after this date will not be counted.
- The winner of the competition will be announced on June 3rd 2019.
- SpaSeekers do not take responsibility for condition of the spas. The experience is fulfilled by the Spa and not SpaSeekers Ltd. Every effort has been made by SpaSeekers Ltd to monitor the service and facilities of the spas we partner. If you have a complaint during your stay, please bring it to the attention of the spa manager so they can address the issue immediately.