We chose this package because it was close to home, and because it offered treatments as part of the deal.
* It was easy to get to and the parking was good.
* Nice to have robes, towels and slippers provided.
* The pool was fine, and the steam was good for 2 of us, but we shared the sauna with two guys, and it was very cramped.
* The lunch could have been better - I didn't fancy the salads so chose a sandwich. No choice of bread - I'd have liked a lovely farmhouse seeded granary, but it was dull white. Filling of beef and horseradish tasty. It would have been nice to include a pudding (even if fruit or yoghurt) and a drink, but we had to buy drinks.
* The treatments were excellent. I had Sarah and my friend Karen. The facial was so relaxing, and the products smelled gorgeous. My nails look lovely.
Generally, I think £50 is on the expensive side for what was offered, especially in view of the facilities. But we enjoyed our day and now feel very relaxed.