1. Gift Voucher: Vouchers MUST be presented to the Spa reception, on arrival before you commence your Spa Day. Your Spa Gift Voucher experience MUST be taken before expiry date. The balance of gift voucher bookings must be made prior to arrival.
2. Pamper Day locations: Our Spa Day locations are made up from Hotel Spas and Health Club Spas. All locations MUST have a minimum of facilities to be able to join our programme. Spa Day locations should in NO way be compared to Health Farms nor their facilities.
3. The Spa Day: The description of the Spa Day is correct at the time of promotion on our website. SpaSeekers reserve the right to make alterations without notice. Should the Spa Day be cancelled by the Spa you will be notified ASAP. SpaSeekers liability is limited to the re-booking of the experience for an alternative date, regretfully refunds are not possible.
4. Choosing your Spa location: NOTE: Mini , De Luxe , Supreme , Mens , Mother & Daughter and Lovers Spa Day packages are NOT available at our Health Farm locations. You can choose ONLY from our Spa Locations list. The participating Day Spas are made up of Hotel Spas and Health Club Spas in NO way should these locations be compared to Health Farms or their facilities. In order for a Spa to qualify to be able to join our Day Spa port folio they MUST offer a minimum of facilities I.E. Minimum of 2 treatments rooms, provide a light lunch, provide use of leisure facilities during the day.
5. Packages & Additional treatment: The Gift Voucher MUST be redeemed for the package that is printed on the front side of the voucher. Additional treatments can be scheduled on redemption. In the event that the full value of a monetary gift voucher is not redeemed at the time of booking, then the balance will remain in credit with SpaSeekers to be used towards a future reservation.
6. Expiry: The expiry date is printed clearly on the voucher. In cases of illnesses, pregnancies, personal reasons etc then the expiry date may be extended for a further 6 months upon payment of £25 per voucher (plus any increase in package cost). In order to be eligible for a voucher extension then SpaSeekers must be notified before the initial voucher expires. Failure to notify SpaSeekers with in the initial validity period will render vouchers invalid.
7. Refunds: SpaSeekers will offer a refund within 14 days of purchase. After this date vouchers/bookings are non-refundable. Except for circumstances when we are unable to comply with our own terms. A charge of £5 per voucher will be retained. Goods are refunded with in 30 days. Refunds are applicable to the value of the voucher only and does not include gift wrap or postage.
7a. If you would like a refund as per point 7 and you have received a free Elemis Pure Complexion Duo Kit, we cannot accept returns for the Elemis Pure Complexion Duo Kit and therefore will refund the voucher value less £15 which is to cover costs of the Elemis gift set.
8. PRICES & PACKAGES: Are correct at the time they are entered on to our website. Prices and packages may increase, vary or be discontinued without prior notice at either SpaSeekers Ltd or the Spa`s discretion. SpaSeekers strive to keep the website content current. In the event that a package price has increased in between voucher purchase and voucher redemption then the difference in cost must be paid at the point of booking.
For Bank Holidays any SpaSeekers Mini, De Luxe, Supreme, Mens, Mothers & Daughters & Lovers Pamperdays will be charged at the weekend rate.
9. BOOKING A DATE ONLINE.
When booking a date online we ask for 3 preferred dates, once this information has been submitted in accordance with our terms & conditions which you must agree to before checkout, we will endeavour to book, subject to availability and in the order of priority that you submitted. EG: 1st date, 2nd date, 3rd date. You will then receive official confirmation with full booking details. In the event of cancellations/non-arrivals our cancellation policy applies. (See points 11 & 12)
10. NEWS ARTICLES: SpaSeekers provide an area with News articles. From time to time prices and packages may be quoted on these articles. Spa Seekers reserve the right to cancel or amend this information. Up to date packages can always be found under "Spa Packages" at the relavant Spa.
11. CANCELLATIONS: In the event you wish to cancel a booking then we must receive this in writing, either by email or post.
12. Late cancellations/non arrivals: The terms of the Spa will apply. It is advisable that you ask for these terms on booking, in the unfortunate event you have to cancel. For the cancellation of Group Spa Days a nominal charge of £25 will be applied.
13. Loss of voucher: In the event of a lost Gift Voucher - SpaSeekers will issue another voucher pack with a covering letter confirming what has been bought. We cannot however issue a replacement voucher. SpaSeekers will then personally handle your reservation through to booking.
14. Complaints: The Spa Day is fulfilled by the Spa and not SpaSeekers. Every effort has been made by SpaSeekers Ltd to monitor the service and facilities of the Spas that administer our Spa Days. If you have a complaint during the day please bring it to the attention of the Spa Manager so they can address the issue immediately. Should your complaint be about SpaSeekers then please put your comments in writing and post to: Complaints Dept, SpaSeekers Ltd, 40 Moor St, Coventry, CV5 6EQ and we will respond with in 14 days. Please do not send complaints by email.
15. Payments: There is a nominal £1 transaction for all credit and debit card payments. If a balance is due when redeeming a gift voucher then this is payable at the point of booking.
16. Group Bookings: Payment options & Cancellations.When booking a Group for any of our Mini, De Luxe, Supreme or Group Spa Days payment options are as follows: 1) The full amount payable on booking. 2) A £100 non-refundable deposit is paid on booking, the balance to be collected by the Group organiser and then paid to SpaSeekers within 30 days after booking.
17. Amendments to booking: Any amendments to your reservation following the receipt of your booking confirmation will incur a £25 administration charge.
18. Discontinued packages: In the event of a discontinued venue, package or price increase the intrinsic value of the Gift Voucher will be credited towards other packages featured only on www.spaseekers.com
19. Age Restrictions: The minimum age for spa days is 16 years of age. Please note some spas are 18 years and over.
20. Online discounts and PROMO Codes.:SpaSeekers Ltd encourage customers to buy online. From time to time there may be an incentive to do so by the way of an online discount. If you are entitled to any discounts by way of Exclusive PROMO Codes then the discount will apply to the "normal price" opposed to the "online price". To clarify the discount is calculated off the higher price. When Spa deals apply two Spa deals cannot be used in conjunction.
21. Booking and paying for specific dates online.In the event a specific package and date at a chosen spa is paid for online and we are unable to place the booking due to no availability, we will firstly exhaust all other alternative spas, otherwise an open dated voucher valid for 6 months will be issued. In the event the customer insists on a full refund there will be a £10 administration charge.
22. Future contact: When making an online purchase you will be asked to agree to our terms & conditions. By checking this box you will be automatically notified of future spa news and spa deals. If you would like to unsubscribe from this simply email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org after checkout. There will also be an unsubscribe option on any emails that we send to you.
23. Email enquiries: During office hours (Mon-Fri 9am - 5:30pm) email enquiries will be dealt with as they come in. With a maximum wait of 24 hours.
Terms & Conditions for Suppliers (The Spas)
1. SpaSeekers have Two booking procedures. First procedure is for customers that have Gift Vouchers. The customer calls SpaSeekers to activate their voucher, the customer then calls the Spa directly to arrange their Spa Day. The second procedure is when customers book with NO gift voucher, this is when SpaSeekers will make the reservation on behalf of the customer by calling the Spa. A confirmation by fax or email will follow in this event.
2. SpaSeekers Mini, De Luxe, Supreme, Lovers and Mother & Daughter Spa Days have inclusive treatments that have been pre agreed. In the event a customer attempts to change the package we ask that you use your own discretion.
3. SpaSeekers customers should present their Gift Vouchers to Spa reception upon arrival.
4. In the event of non arrivals / late cancellations your OWN terms & conditions apply.
5. To receive payment please invoice SpaSeekers promptly after the guests arrival. Also whenever possible please return the Gift Voucher with the reverse side fully completed.
6. SpaSeekers pay all outstanding invoices at the end of each month. The cut off period for processing payment is the 22nd of the month. Invoices received after the 22nd of the month will be paid the following month.
7. Any invoice submitted 12 months after the guest arrival will not be paid.
8. Use of third party images. - SpaSeekers.com recommend the use of images to enhance listings. It is the responsibility of the venues to send us images which they "own" and these can be used to best represent their venue. SpaSeekers Ltd, our website is not responsible or liable for images that infringe on copyright laws. We do not own the rights to any images on our site nor do we claim to.
The Information We Collect and How We Use it When you visit SpaSeekers you may provide us with two types of information: a) personal information you actively choose to disclose through making a purchase or contacting us b) information collected, in a way not visible to you the user - ie 'cookies' Information You Disclose When Making A Purchase
When you make a purchase from SpaSeekers we request your name, address or billing/delivery address, telephone number, email and credit/debit card information (when required).
When you make an enquiry or check availability via our website we register that you have shown interest in our products and may contact you in the future regarding similar deals. We always offer an opt out option.
Our site also uses "cookies" to collect information about your order - information is retained right up to the final transaction page. This enables you to return to the order process at any stage, so that you can come back to your order, for instance if you get temporarily disconnected.
Other general information gathered may by our Stats Software may include the date and time of your visit, the site pages viewed, time spent at this site, the sites visited just before and just after this site.
You cannot use the Shopping Area if you turn off 'cookies' in your browser.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are a feature of web browsers that allow web servers to recognize the computer used to access a site.
They are small pieces of data that are stored by a user's web browser on one site to simplify subsequent interactions with that site by the same user or to use the information to streamline the user's transaction on related web pages.
Cookies have been created to make your online experience easier and more personalized.
Credit Card and Bank details
Credit Card and Bank details are encrypted and not stored locally on any computer once they are transmitted to us.
We may be required by law to disclose Information you have provided to us and will do so if required by law or for enforcement of or claims regarding to purchases or any other matters beyond our control.
We reserve the right to revise this Policy at our discretion. Please check this Policy when you visit our site as this statement may be revised from time to time without prior notice.