Why book a one-night spa break with SpaSeekers?
One-night spa breaks can vary greatly, covering everything from a simple bed and breakfast package with limited access to the facilities to a luxury spa overnight stay with an evening meal and spa treatments. These one-night spa stay packages are tailored to suit all guests, from those who would like to spend much of their time relaxing and seeing the local area to those seeking maximum spa time.
We offer a wide selection of one-night packages, so you can choose the right one for you, whether you’re seeking a chic city escape, a calming country retreat, or a delightful coastal getaway. Plus, with over 30 years’ experience helping people book superb spa days and overnight spa breaks, we are confident we can find you the perfect package.
Five of the best hotels for a one-night spa break
To give you a taste of what’s available, here are just five great hotels that feature great one-night spa packages.
- Armathwaite Hall Country House and Spa in Keswick offers luxury overnight spa packages in beautiful surroundings close to Bassenthwaite Lake in the lovely Lake District.
- Rena Spa at Leonardo Royal Hotel London St Paul's provides the perfect sanctuary when you need a break from the hustle and bustle of the city, with a selection of excellent 1-night spa break packages.
- Mercure Bournemouth Queens Hotel & Spa offers a tempting overnight spa package in a location which is conveniently close to lovely Bournemouth Beach and the bustling town centre.
- Delta Hotels by Marriott St. Pierre Country Club in Chepstow offers a tranquil base for your overnight getaway to the relaxing South Wales countryside.
Ideas for what to do on your one-night spa stay
Once you’ve booked your one night spa stay, here are a few ideas for how you can spend your time away:
Discover something new: Whether you’re a seasoned spa-goer or a newbie, a spa break offers the ideal opportunity to discover something new. For example, if your package includes the choice of treatments, you can sample a luxury facial or massage or maybe explore the facilities in the thermal suite (unless otherwise advised for medical reasons, including pregnancy).
Enjoy fine dining: Many of our overnight spa breaks include a delicious three-course evening meal in the hotel’s restaurant. Whether celebrating an occasion or simply looking for an excuse to dress up and have a refined evening in relaxed surroundings, this is a wonderful addition to your overnight spa stay. Other options may include lunch or afternoon tea.
Explore the area: With one night spa stays available across the country, you can take some time to appreciate your surroundings. Take a leisurely country drive, a bracing seaside stroll or enjoy some retail therapy and culture in the city. A one night spa break offers ample opportunity to sightsee and spa!
Spend an afternoon on the golf course: We have lots of one night spa break packages at some fantastic spa, hotel and golf resorts, many of which feature challenging Championship courses. You can opt for a golf and spa stay that includes a round or pay separately when you arrive.
Indulge in some much-needed “me” or “we” time: The best part of a one night spa stay is that you have plenty of time to unwind. Whichever package you select, you will enjoy a real break from the daily routine, so you can switch off and enjoy lots of valuable quality time, alone or with a loved one.
Five of the best cities and destinations for a one-night spa break
Browse our full range of one-night spa break packages and you will see just how many options there are. As well as all the different inclusions, there are many diverse locations to consider. Here are a few of our favourites:
- Lake District: Perfect for a romantic getaway, the stunning Lake District in Cumbria makes a wonderful backdrop for a one night spa escape.
- London: Spend a whirlwind city break in the capital, where you can enjoy the finest restaurants, shopping, culture and entertainment.
- South-west coast: Enjoy a wonderful spa break on the glorious south-west coast, with its picture perfect towns, charming coastal resorts and stunning countryside.
- Scotland: Head to spectacular Scotland for a much-needed spa overnight stay in restful country surroundings.
- Wales: If you’re seeking total rest and relaxation, head to calming rural Wales for serene one night spa breaks.